Thursday, February 7, 2008

002 - End of the Week

Today marks the end of the week for me. I am quite relieved that this week is over. I didn't really have too much going on, but it feels good to have the weekend around the corner.

This weekend, I am celebrating Chinese New Year's with my family. Hopefully I'll get some good food on Saturday and some nice little red envelopes =). It's quite selfish of me to say this, but it's the truth. I'm not afraid to hide it.

So I've wanted to talk about this for a long time now...a few weeks ago an actor named Heath Ledger past away. I'm not going to talk about the craze about how he died and all that bullshit, because that's the media's job. I just wanted to say he was a really good actor. My opinion isn't too reliable since I've only seen him in two and a half movies. But he does star in one of my favourite movies of all time, Lords of Dogtown.



He's barely recognizable in this movie. I was also really looking forward to his role in The Dark Knight. Don't get me wrong, I still am, but it just won't be the same now that he's gone. Won't get to his promos for the role, interviews, dvd extras. Being the big Batman geek that I am, watching this movie will definitely be a different experience. I've heard great things about the way he's portrayed the Joker:



July 18 2008 it is!
Rest in peace Heath.
In other news, the Leafs lost 8-0 the other day. Incredible!

Listening to: Mastodon - Trilobite

1 comment:

n4h said...

RIP Heath. I barely knew ya.